Hi there (for lack of a better salutation)! I’m Faith, a 19 y/o medical student from Singapore (NUS Med’21) who loves travelling, singing, dancing and writing. I was from RGS and RI (class of 2015), in case any old schoolmates stumble upon this blog. I wish I could introduce myself in a more exciting way, but unfortunately, I’m not very good at self-introductions. 😛
Anyway, these are 5
random things you should know about me:
- My dream is to visit as many countries as possible until I find myself a new country to call home.
- I speak English and Chinese, and self-taught myself Korean & basic French. Japanese and Malay are the next languages I intend to conquer.
- I’m the type of girl who loves chick-flicks, anything pretty/glittery, and crying over The Notebook. But I’m also an action movie & Marvel fan.
- I like unicorns, cats and sloths
- I’m an INFP (if you’re into pigeonholing people by personality type)
So…I’ve always wanted to start an online journal of sorts as a form of catharsis, as well as to chronicle my thoughts & experiences and see how my dreams evolve over the years. I’m a writer, but most of my writing was limited to poetry and quotes (you can read some of my works here) and I never had a chance to write about myself – my experiences, my dreams and my travels. Hence this blog was born.
I love travelling and go on holidays whenever I have a few weeks to spare, so I’ll also occasionally post about my travels, complete with day-by-day itineraries, primarily so I’ll be able to remember every little detail of my travel when I look at this blog 10 years down the road, but also to help anyone out there who might be planning a similar trip.
I also love taking excessively many photos no matter where I go, but since I’m too broke to afford a proper DSLR, all the photos featured on this blog are taken by my trusty old iPhone 6.
And I’ll also write about my life as a medical student, to let anyone who’s interested in knowing more about this course/career path understand it better. 🙂
If you wanna be friends or have any questions for me, just connect with me on any of my social media, which you can find on my Contact page.